Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gonna be nasty

Took the dogs out at 4:00 am this morning. Not by choice. BaiLea woke me up and demanded to go OUT. NOW.

Lots of lightening and oh my goodness the air is so thick and heavy! Not gonna be a good day in Oklahoma weather wise.

Yesterday we had a shopping adventure. We actually made a list and went from one place to another to purchase the necessary items. Oh it got so darn hot. Several of the stores air conditioners were NOT up to par. Least we did not terry in those places.

Rude as it may sound I hate clothes shopping with Luz. She is such a pain. Half the time she refused to try on the shorts so now we have to return a bag full of stuff to several places. Kids! Actually adult kid so I can't boss her like I need to :o)

Hope the sun will shine on your day!

No comments: