Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oprah & Marie

Marie made me cry for the hour she was on Oprah. Marie sings so beautifully and has such a close and loving family. She sang a lovely song in her son's memory. I think I have been a fan of Donny and Marie since they started singing on TV. Of course I still am a fan.

Tomorrow is my last day at my temporary job. Good news is Richard's melanoma is under control. The drug study he entered worked! Sadly the cancer is now in his liver but he now has a fighting chance to live longer as the melanoma that was quickly killing him when I first met him in July has almost been stopped. Bad news for me is not as dire as life/death, however, now I have to look for a new job since I REALLY need the pay check to pay the mortgage, ect. Even tho my home is small and old it has sheltered my daughter and I comfortably and I want to continue living here in the comfort I have become accustom to. I truly happy to relinquish my job back to the original owner.

I have an interview Monday. Fingers crossed.

Live long and prosper Richard!

No comments: