Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Day

Today is my daughters last day working at WalMart. WM no longer hires full time 40 hour employees, not that she was getting 40 hours a week but she was considered a full timer. She is already bemoaning the lose of her discount card!

She has a better job with the state. I just hope she likes it as there is no going back to the photo lab at WM.

We are going to have some really bad storms today. Yesterday 'round three when the sky suddenly went TOTALLY black I nearly swallowed my gum! I am not overly fond of severe thunder storms. Since I was at work I was even more unhappy. (I rather be at my own home surrounded by my fur babies)

As you can tell from this post nothing exciting going on. That is not a complaint.

Have a Blessed Easter!

1 comment:

The Junque Seeker said...

Hi, Francy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your jewelry!