Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have you read


Anne George? She wrote the "Southern Sisters Mysteries". I just finished reading "Murder on girls' Night Out. Oh my.
I laughed so much my daughter thought I was crazy :o) Our library has a couple of her books so I will have to order the rest so I can complete the series of eight. Mrs. George passed away in 2001. Know of any other writer that has a clean, funny series of books like Mrs George wrote?
We have started cleaning out my mothers house. It is a very sad and heart breaking time so I can use the laughter!
It is just sticky hot. We lugged out eight huge bags of trash. There was a couple of times I thought my arms were going to fall off from the weight of the trash. I will be so glad when this is over. It is so hard to go into moms house and know she will never be there again. Truly just heart breaking.

No comments: