Sunday, January 24, 2010

I found a new Blog

"Crafting with Cat Hair". I just love the name of this blog. I should have thought of first. I had to quit crocheting because of my cats. At least one of the darling furies are sitting with me at all times. When I paint I usually end up with "real" cat paw prints, and hair. And so it goes.

I have put their button on the side bar as she is spear heading stash busting in 2010. I most certainly need to do this. After cleaning out my moms house I can see how much "stuff" we hold on to that is not worth holding on to for years. We put stuff up for special use later only to throw it away years later as it was forgotten or plain rotted. I have lots of old stuff I plan on using in my journal this year. That should rid a drawer or so full of stuff. Also:

Now maybe I will actually finish the quilts I have started.
(when the quilt along blog is finished I just stop working on them)
Only purchase the FEW items I need to finish a project.
I just started doing wire wrap jewelry....oops.
(no stash....how sad)
NO more pattern purchases. (seriously?)
(I can use the hundred or so I already have...or gift them to some one that will use them)
It seems I spend most of my time cleaning the studio instead of working in it. I hope this will help me use up stuff while it is still good and current.
Join me?
At least wish me luck!
(=^o^=)

No comments: