Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to have a Happy Heart

With all the sad news that abounds in today's news I just read Nie Nie's blog. It stated that she is Home! How wonderful. The love of that family just makes me smile. I believe it has to be endless. I wish we could all experience that kind of love (without their pain of course) every day.

The poor economy is having a terrible effect on the police and fire people in Tulsa. I have to wonder how safe Tulsa will be with 20% LESS police officers? Crime in my home town is just out of hand. Our officers are in more danger daily. They are out numbered and out gunned by the bad guys. With fewer officers for back up and to protect the Innocent............... it is just scary stuff. All in all Tulsa will suffer more as people will cancel plans to go there to shop and for conventions.

On a better note I heard from the bead store in Broken Arrow that they have a place for me in their Saturday class. I am very excited about this. I have never been in the store and their web site is kinda basic. (www.beadlesbeadshop.com) I plan to make an awesome neckless for Lu......I hope. For some reason I just love all things metal so wire should be fun! Also, I received an e mail from the store with a 20% off coupon. That will come in handy Saturday I am sure.

I got a new book for my Kindle. I sure love that little device.

Keep warm.
(=^o^=)
Francy

No comments: