Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good day to read



I fixed a big pot of Chicken Corn Noodle soup after doing all my usual Sunday stuff, then settled in to read another Charlaine Harris book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I finished up Dead as a Doornail this morning. "Definitely Dead" was the first one I read (actually listened to) so by mid week I will have read all of this series and them have to wait until May for the next installment.

I mentioned on a ladies blog that our library did not have "Dead to the World" and she kindly offered to send me her copy to read. Ya just gotta love bloggers as most of them are so kind.

Tomorrow we are going to Knotty Pine for lunch. I absolutely LOVE their BBQ. It is just the BEST in the world as far as I am concerned. We have not been there for sometime so I hope they are still open.

After lunch I plan to park myself at Barnes and Noble so my daughter can do her running around and I can locate the books missing from the series I am reading. She is off tomorrow and Tuesday so we usually try to spend one day together. I hope she spends her second day off doing her chores .......... a mom can always dream can't she? :o)

My cuz called today to inquire what we plan to do Easter. I was surprised how the holiday snuck up on us. I need to get some special stuff for mom, like an Easter lily for her room and her bunny adult size bib completed. I think while we are running around tomorrow I will drop in to JoAnn's to see what decorations they have or maybe Hobby Lobby. I think I will just make a special supper for mom on Easter as dd has to work until five that Sunday.

Have a good evening I am off to read.........

No comments: