Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Were you dreaming of a white Christmas? I sure was not.

Our Christmas is being cancelled as we are in the mist of a white Christmas blizzard. I saw my mom yesterday. I called my brother. fortunately my dd is here with me so it will just be us two for Christmas as the rain has been ongoing for a while and the temps are dropping.

We hit the grocery stores yesterday. That means the fridge and freezer are FULLY stocked. The winds have been clocked over 60 miles an hour and power outages are becoming more common. Man I just can't afford to lose all the food in the fridge as it is to last us two to three weeks. Course if it happens I will start my New Year diet early :o)

My heart goes out to those that have to travel in the white stuff. Since we have had rain since yesterday there will be a thin sheet of ice under the snow.

Times like this I wish I had a working fireplace.

(=^o^=)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite!

No comments: